Monday, October 02, 2006

Apologies for being AWOL, returning soon...

To those who check this site more regularly than once a month (or used to), apologies for being so delinquent in keeping up with the fall movie season. A combination of intense demands from both work and personal life in the past month have prevented me from seeing as many movies as I'd like, and the queue just keeps growing longer.

That said, I have seen "The Black Dahlia" and "The Last Kiss," and I fully intend to see "The Departed," come hell or high water, this coming weekend. I will make my best effort to offer some kind of commentary on these movies by this time next week. I'm also hoping to sneak in "The Last King of Scotland," "Half Nelson," (if it's still playing), and possibly "Renaissance" in the not-too-distant future. So stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home